You put in a lot of work to write your book to completion, but what about the back of the book — your blurb? Did that receive the attention it deserves?
Blurbs can be difficult to write, and they need to be written. Beyond a cover that draws a reader towards your book, a blurb on your back cover is how someone decides to read your book.
Consider the following questions:
- Does your blurb hook a reader?
- Does it flow?
- How’s the length, is it just right?
- Does your blurb contain spoilers?
- Does it match the tone of your book?
- Are there spelling or grammatical errors?
For $5, I’ll critique and edit your blurb so that it’s as polished as the plot between the covers.
Note: This service is free if I edit or proofread your book.
You can start the process by clicking the Hire Me tab at the side of your screen.