The Paisley Editor is an editing service for indie authors who primarily write for YA, NA, and Adult audiences. Here are some things you need to know before contacting me to book me for a project.
- You can reach me at email@example.com.
- Please ask in advance if you need a payment plan. I am more than happy to work with you if I have notice.
- Payments will be made through PayPal. I will invoice you.
- Final payment must be received before I will send you the completed manuscript.
- I work on edits Monday through Friday, with exception to emails.
- I try to answer all emails pertaining to current and potential projects within 24 hours. Please do the same.
- Please note that rush jobs are not always a possibility. When they are, a surcharge will be applied based on the speed of the rush.
- All edits are made through Microsoft Word with tracked changes and the comments function.
- If you anticipate being late in submitting your work to me, please let me know as soon as possible so that I may see what can be done on my end to accommodate.
- Being late by a week may incur a rush service charge.
- If you miss your scheduled editing dates completely, without notice, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to fit you back into my schedule immediately.
- You will also forfeit any discounts or sales related to that project.
Note: I would love to be your editor, but I want you to get the best editing possible, so if I feel that I am not the best person for your manuscript, I will tell you.